System Papers Reviews: Large Scale Machine Translation for African Languages

Idris Abdulmumin

Oct 10, 2022, 9:43:27 AM10/10/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hi,

I just saw that we can submit the camera ready version of our paper although we are yet to get the reviews. Please when will the reviews be available?

Regards,

Liang Ding

Oct 10, 2022, 10:10:07 AM10/10/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Idris, I asked the same question and the Chair (Prof. Monz) said that the reviews will be released tomorrow.

Idris Abdulmumin <abum...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月10日周一 21:43写道:
Hi,

I just saw that we can submit the camera ready version of our paper although we are yet to get the reviews. Please when will the reviews be available?

Regards,

Idris Abdulmumin

Oct 10, 2022, 10:14:13 AM10/10/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Liang.

Idris Abdulmumin
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science,
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria