Sign Language Translation Task: submission deadline extended by 1 week

Mathias Müller

Jul 27, 2022, 12:07:09 PM7/27/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Upon request, we are extending the submission deadline for the sign language translation shared task (WMT-SLT) by 1 week. The new submission deadline is August 4 (formerly July 28).

Best regards

Mathias
On behalf of the organizers

Mathias Müller

Aug 5, 2022, 8:06:02 AM8/5/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Dear participants

I was just now asked for another extension of the deadline for the WMT-SLT shared task. It is a rather last-minute request :-)

Still, I am extending the deadline by 1 day. Submissions on OCELoT will close tomorrow on August 6 at 2 pm CET.

I apologize for this change at short notice.

Best regards

Mathias
On behalf of the organizers