Release of WMT21 metrics challenge set

Kosuke Takahashi

Feb 2, 2022, 6:56:03 PM2/2/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Dear organizers of WMT21 metrics,

Will the challenge set be available on the result page?
I'd like to conduct some research analyses with the data if possible.

Thank you,
Kosuke Takahashi

Nara Institute of Science and Technology

Nitika Mathur

Feb 12, 2022, 7:29:26 AM2/12/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com, dean...@gmail.com
Hi Kosuke, everyone,

The challenge sets from WMT21 are now available, and we've added the link to the WMT21 results page.

We're also very excited by some new plans we have for this year's metrics task, and hope to share with y'all soon :)

Best,
Nitika