How to submit my MT model outputs for WMT evaluation

Chris Emezue

Jul 9, 2022, 3:06:56 PM7/9/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Please can you point me to relevant resources to understand the evaluation process for the Shared Task: Large-Scale Machine Translation Evaluation for African Languages.

I am new to submitting evaluations for WMT competitions and I have no idea what the processes are to submit our MT outputs for evaluation on the shared task. Also, the website does not mention anything about how to go about submitting for evaluation.

Thank You

Chris Emezue

Antonis Anastasopoulos

Jul 9, 2022, 3:26:18 PM7/9/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,
we're still working on the evaluation server, and we will provide detailed instructions when it's ready.
Please hang tight -- we're working hard on this and we hope we'll have an update this week!

Best,
Antonis (on behalf of the organizing team)

busayo Funke

Jul 9, 2022, 6:49:05 PM7/9/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
I'm also interested in the evaluation process please.

King Regards,