Schedule for WMT 2022 Posted

Philipp Koehn

Nov 15, 2022, 9:36:05 PM11/15/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

The schedule for WMT 2022 has been announced at

The program features
- two sessions dedicated to shared task overview presentations
- two poster sessions for shared task system submissions
- three session for research paper presentation
- one session featuring an invited talk by Ondrej Bojar on speech translation

We hope to see you in person or virtual in Abu Dhabi soon!

WMT Organizers

hieuhoang

Nov 26, 2022, 4:06:56 PM11/26/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hi WMTers

Is there any guidelines on research paper presentations? eg. how long should it be, should is be a prepared video or live

Christof Monz

Nov 26, 2022, 4:14:26 PM11/26/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I've sent the following to the contact authors of accepted papers on Sep 15:

"Full research papers are given as an oral presentation of 15 minutes plus an additional 5 minutes for Q&A.

Oral presentations are given in person. If neither you nor any of your co-authors is able to attend WMT-2022, the presentation will be given live as a virtual presentation via zoom.

If none of the authors of your paper is able to attend WMT-2022 in person, please let reply to this email and let us know as soon as possible that your presentation has to be given virtually."

Hope this clarifies it.

Christof
> --

---
Christof Monz
Language Technology Lab
Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam

Visiting address: Office L6.06
Lab42, Science Park 900, 1098 XH Amsterdam
Mailing address: P.O. Box 94323, 1090 GH Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Email: c.m...@uva.nl
Web: http://www.science.uva.nl/~christof
zoom: https://uva-live.zoom.us/my/christof.monz