[Wikimediauk-l] Wikimedia UK Annual Conference 2012 - registration / talks submissions

Daria Cybulska

Mar 29, 2012, 8:17:47 AM3/29/12
to wikime...@lists.wikimedia.org, Islam Nipa
Dear All,

Wikimedia UK is running its Annual Conference on Saturday 12 May 2012  at the Science Museum in London.
(http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_UK_2012)

I am pleased to say that the registration for the conference is now open. If you would like to attend, please register your place at:

http://donate.wikimedia.org.uk/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=4&cid=0

There are also slots available if you would like to deliver a talk on the day. To make your submission official, please fill in a form on a page below:

If you have noted your interest on the WikiConference UK 2012 page (or the talk page), filling in the form is the best way to make your talk submission official.

The deadline for talk submission is 1 May 2012.

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact Richard Symonds <richard...@wikimedia.org.uk>, or call our office at 0207 065 0991.

We are also looking for volunteers happy to support our event. In particular:
  • a photographer who would be happy to document the AGM, and also take individual photos of the Trustees and Wikimedia UK staff
  • somebody happy to help at the registration desk/cloakroom
If you are interested in helping out or finding out more please feel free to register your interest at the event's discussion page, or drop me an email on daria.cybulskaatwikimedia.org.uk

Kind regards,
Daria

--
Daria Cybulska