[Wikimediauk-l] Intellectual proeprty

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jon Davies

未读,
2012年3月21日 07:28:372012/3/21
收件人 Office Admin、wikimediauk-l
A bit of a scrabble but thanks to Tom we may have put our line in the sand.

Will send later as amended unless any objections.

Comment please

http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_Property_Office_Consultation

--
Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK. 07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Thomas Morton

未读,
2012年3月21日 07:42:562012/3/21
收件人 wikime...@lists.wikimedia.org
The first sentence didn't make sense to me - I think a grammar issue? I tweaked it, sorry if that mucks up the meaning :)

Tom
回复全部
回复作者
转发