[Wikimediauk-l] GLAM-WIKI conference 2012 - get involved!

Daria Cybulska

Mar 29, 2012, 1:00:25 PM3/29/12
to wikime...@lists.wikimedia.org
Dear all,

Wikimedia UK is planning to run the GLAM-WIKI Conference on Friday 14 - Saturday 15 September at the British Library in London. This is a global GLAM conference hosted by the UK chapter. We are linking with the British Library with the support of other chapters and the WMF in terms of volunteer support and scholarships. The intention is to attract Wikimedians to share their GLAM related experience and professionals to address the GLAM community. The idea of the day will be similar to the 2010 event (http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM-WIKI_2010).

It would be great if you could join the discussions on how to shape the event. To get involved, please visit
Please have a look at the page and feel free to add your ideas! It's early stages of the planning and we are open to creative solutions.

You can also get in touch with us if you have any questions - please email  f...@wikimedia.org.uk or
daria.c...@wikimedia.org.uk. You can also reach the Wikimedia UK office on 0207 065 0990.

Best wishes,
Daria