dockapps patch

norayr

Jul 18, 2023, 7:56:18 AM7/18/23
to wmake...@googlegroups.com
from this pull request of mine:
https://github.com/window-maker/dockapps/pull/56

i got the .diff and .patch from github.

so, i revived sherman's aquarium applet, and its dependency: GAI,
general applet interface.

both of them weren't building under modern linuxes (and at least
shermans aquarium wasn't building even in 2008, when i first tried it).

i made changes so that those can be built in 2023.

Norayr.
56.diff
56.patch

norayr

May 31, 2024, 9:12:11 AMMay 31
to wmake...@googlegroups.com
OpenPGP_0x9B198064B99CF0A6.asc
OpenPGP_signature.asc

Carlos R. Mafra

May 31, 2024, 3:59:14 PMMay 31
to wmake...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 31 May 2024 at 17:12:11 +0400, 'norayr' via Window Maker Development wrote:
> i am sorry, that i reply to this thread, but i was wondering if my GAI and
> sherman's aquarium contribution was noticed or reviewed.

I didn't notice it, sorry.

The github repo is not the place where development happens, so pull requests
are usually not noticed.

The development takes place in this mailing list and patches are
uploaded to the repository at repo.or.cz/dockapps.git (github is a
mirror).

So please send your patches to the mailing list instead.

Sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately the "About" section in
github doesn't allow text to explain this, although the link
to the repo.or.cz is there.

Best, Carlos