Issue running wkhtmltopdf from Docker: Unknown switch -c

Dhawooth Ibnu Shahaman

Feb 22, 2023, 12:36:44 AM2/22/23
to wkhtmltopdf General
Dear wkhtmltopdf team,

I am writing to report an issue I am facing with using wkhtmltopdf. When I run my code to generate a PDF from an HTML file, I get the following error message: "Error: Unknown switch -c". The error only occurs when I am running my code from within a Docker container. I have included the Docker file and the relevant code in this email.

I am using the latest version of wkhtmltopdf from the surnet/alpine-wkhtmltopdf Docker image, version 3.16.2-0.12.6-full. I have also installed all the necessary dependencies for wkhtmltopdf to run, as shown in the Docker file.

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide to help me resolve this issue. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Abudhawooth A