Using wkhtmltopdf on AWS Beanstalk

David Kyle

May 25, 2022, 3:24:50 PM5/25/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
I have a new app I developed for the AWS Beanstalk environment and I am using Rotativa to print to .pdf but it will not work on AWS but will work locally or on other web server environments. Any help or advice is welcome!

Thanks!

Div Master

May 25, 2022, 4:53:38 PM5/25/22
to wkhtmltop...@googlegroups.com
you can use shell exec or exec with php

Il giorno mer 25 mag 2022 alle ore 21:25 'David Kyle' via wkhtmltopdf General <wkhtmltop...@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
I have a new app I developed for the AWS Beanstalk environment and I am using Rotativa to print to .pdf but it will not work on AWS but will work locally or on other web server environments. Any help or advice is welcome!

Thanks!

David Kyle

Jun 22, 2022, 10:03:07 AM6/22/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
That doesn't really offer an explanation. My app is a .NET CORE application using C# so php is out of the question. Is there a way to get Rotativa working in an AWS Beanstalk environment?

Ondřej Beneš

Aug 3, 2022, 6:43:31 AM8/3/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hello guys, I am facing the same issue with rotativa. It is working locally, but redirects to error view when deployed. Any chance you found a solution for this?
Thanks

David Kyle

Aug 4, 2022, 10:56:16 AM8/4/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
The solution I finally came up with is moving to a different method of generating the .pdf file. I am now using html2pdf.js developed by Erik Koopmans