How to install it in XAMPP?

Tanmoy Das

Mar 21, 2023, 8:15:46 AM3/21/23
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hi!

I am a website developer. I use XAMPP to develop my projects on localhost and my OS is Windows 10. I am developing a forum using Xenforo 2.2.12 and an add-on requires this 'wkhtmltopdf' to make the pdf. Can you please guide me how can I make it work? Beside this, please let me know that will it interfere / cause problem with Adobe Acrobat Reader's PDF printer?

Regards.

Tanmoy Das

Jonathan Rynd

Mar 21, 2023, 1:22:09 PM3/21/23
to wkhtmltop...@googlegroups.com
You really should check with the maintainers of XAMPP to see what steps are needed for it to be installed. But most likely, as long as you install wkhtmltopdf the usual way, and make sure its binary's directory is in the PATH environment variable, it should be fine.

--
Jonathan Rynd
Senior Software Engineer, Backend