wkhtmltopdf in jail

Thom Pol

Jul 8, 2022, 11:15:20 AM7/8/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hi,

When running wkhtmltopdf as a jailed user, i get the following errors:
user@web1:~$ wkhtmltopdf http://google.com google.pdf
QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file

The font error was resolved by adding the fonts.conf file to the /etc/fonts dir for the jailed user, but I can't seem to resolve the other problems. Which files/paths are necessary to get wkhtmltopdf to work? I can't find a jailkit section example for wkhtmltopdf anywhere...

Thanks in advance!
Thom