Version 0.12.6 from Linux distro can process mhtml, but same version from wkhtmltopdf.org w/ patched Qt cannot

Steve Jorgensen

May 17, 2022, 10:27:02 PM5/17/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
This is a re-post because my previous description of the problem was incorrect.

I was hoping to use wkhtmltopdf to make a preview of an mhtml file. Using the builds made for CentOS and Ubuntu distributions do that just fine, but those won't work for me because they require an X server. Using the build downloaded from wkhtmltopdf.org works without an X server, but it fails to process an mhtml file.

Any idea why the build with parched Qt cannot do that? Any workaround?