table of contents

Yishai Rasowsky

Sep 11, 2021, 5:26:59 PM9/11/21
to wkhtmltopdf General

Hi @amandasaurus @EdwardBetts @lexhung @yohanboniface @alanhamlett
I am a Python developer, and I am beginner at using wkhtmltopdf, and currently I have a html being converted into a pdf. But I want to automatically include a table of contents. The documentation says I should put a file called toc.xsl into the param toc. But I am not familiar with .xsl files, so I am not sure what that file should contain. I looked online for examples, but I think they are a little beyond me. Can you please help guide me? Thanks!

Author
yishairasowsky commented 2 minutes ago

please can you tell me how to use the table of contents maker? i do not know how to use .xslfiles. thatnks!