Text cut off when data continue on next page

Ambika Sharma

Mar 24, 2021, 8:54:42 AM3/24/21
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hi,

Text get cut off when pdf has large data and it continue on next page, Is there any valid solution for this? Help will be appreciated .

Thanks

Waqas Raza

Mar 24, 2021, 4:00:26 PM3/24/21
to wkhtmltopdf General
C:\Program Files\wkhtmltopdf\bin>wkhtmltopdf.exe --page-width 188mm --page-height 2900mm -L 0 -R 0   "src.html" target.pdf

You can change the page length e.g. in the above code. it will not be cut like that, you can customize the table by inline styling to give it an outer border-style like in the below image. I have a long PDF and I've increased too much of that single page you can adjust the height accordingly.

2screencapture-localhost-bilal-signuser-2021-03-25-00_55_26.png

  You can see more help on this link.