Can't make a single html from two web docs

Alex LI

Nov 2, 2022, 5:44:09 AM11/2/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hi guys,

I have faced with the issue of creating PDF. I specify several URIs, but I receive PDF for just 1 URI instead of combining pages from several URIs to one PDF. The left address is not parsed as far as I see. I have a complex html doc with a lot of single pages. It is parsed by Sphinx, python doc generator. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you

Jonathan Rynd

Nov 2, 2022, 9:01:42 AM11/2/22
to wkhtmltop...@googlegroups.com
Would it work to use multiple calls to wkhtmltopdf to create multiple PDFs, then finish up with one call to Ghostscript or Pdftk to combine the PDFs into a single PDF?

Jonathan Rynd

Senior Software Engineer

Wunderkind

wunderkind.co

Alex LI

Nov 2, 2022, 11:27:02 AM11/2/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Jonathan, thank you for your idea.
I succeeded with a bat file, it worked for me. But it was unclear to me whether I misuse wkhtmltopdf, or it is just unable to convert several URI sources to one PDF.

среда, 2 ноября 2022 г. в 20:01:42 UTC+7, jonath...@wunderkind.co: