Internal links off by a few pages

Chris J

Mar 8, 2024, 1:20:02 PMMar 8
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hello.  I'm seeing the issue with internal links being off by a few pages when creating a PDF file from a few combined URLs.  The links don't jump to the first page of the destination, but 4 pages further down.  I have seen this issue posted a while back, example: https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/issues/4706.

I'm using the compiled version of wkhtmltopdf 0.12.6 stable from https://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html, and also tried 0.12.6.1 from here: https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/packaging/releases, on Debian.

Is this bug still an issue or how could it be resolved, if possible?

Thank you.
Message has been deleted

Chris J

Mar 8, 2024, 3:01:49 PMMar 8
to wkhtmltopdf General
I did find out that the TOC links do work and go to the correct page.  So I may end up using that as a workaround for now, even though it would be nice if the internal links also went to the correct pages.  Thank you!