Thai character displays garbled in generated PDF file

fan xuan

Oct 20, 2022, 9:54:52 PM10/20/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
When html contains Thai character like this "ขออภัย",  the PDF processed each character into dark square blocks, I wonder anyone has any idea on this kind of situation and how to solve it?

Dilip Dhankecha

Oct 21, 2022, 12:50:21 AM10/21/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
you need to install fonts into your environment.

fan xuan

Oct 25, 2022, 10:42:06 AM10/25/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
yeah I installed some Thai fonts and the problem was actually solved except for one point:
when it comes to month abbreviations like this "ก.ย." , it shows be like
image (2).png
and the characters seems weird, would anyone have any idea about this?