wkhtmltopdf 0.12.6 - html elements misplaced

Marco Venice

Feb 2, 2022, 11:57:21 AM2/2/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hi,
Converting the attached html in PDF gives me a totally misplaced result (also included in the attachment)

https://we.tl/t-SbewCcs9Wd

I tried changing page size and other parameters but always get the same result.

Can anyone help me please?

Many thanks

Marco

Channel 1

Feb 3, 2022, 3:13:12 PM2/3/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Hi,
Marco , I've also tried to convert you html to PDF but its give not accurate results,
What I've experienced earlier about wkhtmltopdf is to use inline styling, and search for if flex can be used or not. try also other libraries e.g which support new CSS properties flex etc.

The readily Solution now is to have ctr+p on chrome and save as pdf available on chrome, edge etc.,
if wanted to convert on some button click etc., use JS to print the document on click.
Here is the PDF I've converted by this method.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSFODvWOaIbG8aJY6eTILkCAk8K37xvh/view?usp=sharing
If have other queries about this integration with PHP frameworks or Linux server can contact me.

thanks
Waqas Raza
Full Stack Developer

Jonathan Rynd

Apr 1, 2022, 8:33:39 AM4/1/22
to wkhtmltopdf General
Look up "chrome headless print to pdf"

Open eSignForms

May 1, 2022, 1:59:52 PM5/1/22
to wkhtmltop...@googlegroups.com

Does anybody here have "chrome headless print to pdf" working in a way like wkhtmltopdf does on Linux platforms (and when nice, on Windows and Mac OSX too)?  I've looked before and it never seemed to be something I could figure out how to make work on Linux.