Planetarium Projector

1 view

John Holland

Oct 1, 2021, 8:55:06 AM10/1/21
to WKAABigList
What ever happened to the projector upgrade project? The last I heard was in September of 2020 when the fund raising goal had been met.

JH

jim and sandy phfistner

Oct 1, 2021, 11:25:23 AM10/1/21
to John Holland, WKAABigList
John:

The last I heard was that the projector arrived a few months ago, but awaits installation by French technicians due to covid travel precautions.

I'll ask Bill Futrell for an update and pass along his response.

Jim

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021, 7:55 AM John Holland <yojohnj...@gmail.com> wrote:
What ever happened to the projector upgrade project? The last I heard was in September of 2020 when the fund raising goal had been met.

JH

John Holland

Oct 1, 2021, 12:33:23 PM10/1/21
to WKAABigList