Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: Request for Astronomy club program - Feb. 12th

jim and sandy phfistner

Nov 23, 2021, 12:20:56 PM11/23/21
to wkaa
Hi All:

I realize this may be an early request, but Joan usually needs advanced notice to finalize her Events Schedule.

Is anyone interested in vounteering? With 15 participants, 1 to 2 more scopes will compliment the big scope.

Let me know ASAP, so I can feedback to Joan.

Thanks, Jim

P.S.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and family.