tonights meeting.

Alan Dudenhofer

Oct 9, 2021, 10:25:16 AM10/9/21
to wkaa
Looks like its going to be one of those iffy nights again. At least there is no smoke.
Feedback from the members letting everyone know it they would like to meet tonight would be appreciated .

Clear Dark Skies
Alan Dudenhofer
Acting Pres. WKAA

Melissa Vickers

Oct 9, 2021, 11:06:00 AM10/9/21
to Alan Dudenhofer, wkaa

Looks like it isn’t going to be a good observing night but we are willing to come and meet if others want to. We can bring binoculars, and I am thawing out the brownies I froze last month…. (We’ll do a quality control before bringing them anywhere else….. J)

What do others think?

Thanks

Bob and Melissa

Alan Dudenhofer

Oct 9, 2021, 12:20:33 PM10/9/21
to Melissa Vickers, wkaa
Well if there are going to be brownies.........

jim and sandy phfistner

Oct 9, 2021, 1:04:30 PM10/9/21
to Alan Dudenhofer, Melissa Vickers, wkaa
Sandy and I will be there if weather cooperates.

Jim

planetman

Oct 9, 2021, 1:21:03 PM10/9/21
to jim and sandy phfistner, Alan Dudenhofer, Melissa Vickers, wkaa
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight.
I'll let some one else grab my brownie.
Ross

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone