Request: Wizard - Statistics & Analysis

Skay

Apr 23, 2020, 1:20:52 PM4/23/20
to Wizard User Group
Hello Mr Miller,

You have a great product and I was told about it, it look amazing. But its expensive for me right now.

Can you pls reduce the price of your Wizard - Statistics & Analysis app on the mac store for sometime as we are all struggling at this time. Many developers have reduced their price on the mac store during this time. If you can too, atleast for this app, it will be greatly appreciated and remembered.

Thank you!
Skay

eska...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 3:06:15 PM4/23/20
to Wizard User Group
Mr Miller, thank you for accepting my post. If you can make the wizard app $50 on the store, that will be wonderful, am sure many more will be interested at this time.

Pls stay safe.

/skay

John Abraham

Apr 23, 2020, 9:01:12 PM4/23/20
to wizard...@googlegroups.com
Hi Skay. Don’t forget that if you buy on the App Store you get easy download access on future computers as well. For me, I found the price very reasonable, but I am using it at work a few times a year and every time I use it I think it’s worth it for the time I’ve saved.

--
John Abraham

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.

Evan Miller

Apr 27, 2020, 11:19:56 AM4/27/20
to wizard...@googlegroups.com
Hi Skay,

Thanks for your inquiry, and welcome to the mailing list.

I've kept the price of Wizard constant since 2012 (in spite of inflation!) and I have release over 150 free updates to the software during that time - fixing bugs, adding new features, and keeping current with changes to the 15+ file formats supported by Wizard. This has required ongoing work and investment.

While I realize these are difficult times for a lot of people, I encourage you to look at the long term value - some features, such as the multi-core regressions, are only found in other commercial packages costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. I think if you do a fair analysis, you'll find that Wizard is already priced very competitively.

I appreciate your interest in the software but I have no plans to alter the Wizard's price right now. I should note in closing that if at some point in the past you purchased my other app (Magic Maps), then you are already eligible for a discount on Wizard via the "Complete My Bundle" feature of the App Store - just search the App Store for "Data Analysis Pack".

Best regards,

Evan