Problems saving files in a new Mac book

Ioannis Kartalas Goumas

Sep 25, 2022, 11:08:44 AM9/25/22
to Wizard User Group
Hallo
I purchased a new Mac Book Pro (Mac OS Monterey version 12.6). I have my wixards files synced in One Drive. I am having 2 issues:
1) I open a wizard file in my new mac and after I while there is a message telling me that the file can't be saved and I have 3 options: try to save, save with name or abort. I try to save but the message keeps coming up.
2) I tried and Saved by name the file. I can't open the new file, even if I relocate the file outside the one drive directory.

Strangely, the only way to open the file is from the Recent files of the Wizard menu.

What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you
Screenshot 2022-09-24 at 20.53.04.png