Trial version shuts down repeatedly

reme...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2020, 3:48:30 PM2/20/20
to Wizard User Group
I installed the trial version earlier this weekend am really pleased with the UI, speed, overall consistency.

However, when I build a model and then change a parameter (target variable or filter), the app keeps shutting down randomly.  Sometimes with the second change, sometimes longer.

Is this a trial-specific limitation?

Evan Miller

Feb 20, 2020, 3:50:51 PM2/20/20
to wizard...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This sounds like a bug in the software - if you can send me a crash report, or a file that demonstrates the issue, I will look into it ASAP.

Thanks!

Evan

Rick Emery

Feb 20, 2020, 4:05:17 PM2/20/20
to wizard...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Evan.

See attached.

I built the model filtering off “type” (column b).  And alternated the first three KPIs as my outcome variable.

Wizard Stats - Validation Data Set .xlsx

Rick Emery

Feb 21, 2020, 9:50:01 AM2/21/20
to wizard...@googlegroups.com
Morning, Evan.

Thanks again for your quick response yesterday.

Any luck?

Rick Emery

This electronic message contains information, which may be confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s).  If you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

<Wizard Stats - Validation Data Set .xlsx>

Rick Emery

This electronic message contains information, which may be confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s).  If you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Wizard User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wizard-users/F66FEC5F-9758-4D6C-9BF6-B31B29663627%40gmail.com.