Wizard 2 is here

Evan Miller

Jan 5, 2021, 10:34:46 AM1/5/21
to wizard...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone! Today is the day!

Wizard 2 is available for immediate download here:

Pre-order customers may already see it on their computers – please check the "Updates" tab to ensure you're running version 2.0.1, which includes the latest fixes.

So far the feedback about the new look and feel has been very positive. Having used the product over the past several months, I find it hard to go without Dark Mode and the new Correlate module. I encourage you all to try them out.

Wizard 2 has a 21-day Free Trial – and documents are forward and backward compatible with the Wizard 1 products, so you can try the new product without any kind of risk. Wizard 2 requires macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later, and looks terrific on Big Sur with its integrated sidebar, centered sheets, and rounded application icon.

A big THANK YOU to the beta testers who made this release possible. Any remaining bugs are of course my responsibility – expect a 2.0.2 release in the coming days with the first round of fixes.

If you hit any bugs, or there's anything you miss from the old version, please let me know. My plan in the coming weeks and months is to listen to customers – and to focus on making guides and tutorials to help you all get the most out of the software. More about that later.

In the meantime, enjoy the new software! It's been a long time in the making.

All the best

Evan