Survival Curves

Lucas Gutierrez

May 23, 2021, 9:25:00 PM5/23/21
to Wizard User Group
Dear Evan

It is difficult for me to understand the process of making survival curves. Your videos on the youtube channel have helped me a lot in the past.

Usually I construct the Kaplan-Meir survival curves with time variable (Month´s)  and  time of the event (also in months) both of these merge in one. The other variable outcomes categorical (Cardiovascular Death for example).
I really miss the way of the input in wizard 2, obviously I'm the problem, but I really can't figured out how to...

I will  appreciate if you can give me some feedback on this issue.

Thank you

Lucas