Windows 7 Issues

Ambious

Apr 29, 2009, 2:00:42 PM4/29/09
to WittyTwitter
Hi
I use Witty and I think it's great, with one exception.
Under Windows7, when pinnning the icon to the superbar, I wish you had
some Jumplists.
Also, when you click the icon in the superbar, instead of maximizing
the existing hidden window, it tells you that another session is
already open.
Perhaps that could be fixed? WPF after all is pure Windows, it would
be nice to have Windows7 support.
I'll try to tinker with it myself, but I'm no programmer, I'm mearly
an amateur.
I hope you guys can whip something up, since the program is already
pretty awsome!
Thanks,
-Ambious

Jon Galloway

May 1, 2009, 11:55:41 AM5/1/09
to WittyTwitter
Ambious -

Agree, this is definitely something I've been reading up on. What
jumplist tasks would you like to see?

- Jon

Elad Avron

May 3, 2009, 9:09:43 AM5/3/09
to wittyt...@googlegroups.com
I think the obvious ones would be "Update", "Refresh"  and shortcuts to places in the app such as "Replies", "Messages", etc. Also, the ability to logon/logoff/change user would perhaps be useful to some users (myself not included, I'm just trying to think outside the box).

Thanks and good luck, I really love this app!
-Elad