Switching to a tab in options is slow

Kyle Baley

May 21, 2009, 2:39:54 PM5/21/09
to WittyTwitter
Using version 2.1.0.540

When I switch from the General tab to another tab in the Options pane,
it takes ~ 10 seconds for the new pane to appear. Doesn't matter which
one I select. After the first one is selected, switching tabs is more
palatable.

This happens every time I open the Options pane. Not just the first
time I open it in a session. I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere
else in the issues list or on the discussion board and it's such an
obvious issue that perhaps it's a problem with my machine? I'm running
Windows 2008 Server in desktop mode within a VM.