Execution Statistics Report mismatch between Expected and Actual Rows

Felipe Montealegre

Nov 9, 2023, 10:42:25 AM11/9/23
to witsforum
Hello,
When I try to download a Query I get a mismatch between what was expected and what was actually downloaded. My query requests to download data on imports from all countries to EU and a few more countries since 2017. But what I get is only 2022 values. When I request a new query with 2021 values for example, i get the following report:
I would like to understand if there is an error with the databases e.g. not existent data or if it is me who is making a mistake.
Best regards,
Felipe

2023-11-09_16-37-47.jpg

WITS Admin

Nov 9, 2023, 10:53:37 AM11/9/23
to witsforum
Dear Felipe,
    Can you check which nomenclature you are using. If you are using HS 2022 then data is available only for 2022. If you want data from 2017 you should use HS 2017 or nomenclatures below that.
regards
WITS Admin