Unable to download TRAINS tariff data

Nikita Shahu

Oct 11, 2022, 12:52:42 AM10/11/22
to witsforum

I use the TRAINS dataset through WITS frequently and recently, I have not been able to download any data for effectively applied tariff rates. The message I get is that there is not data for the reporters selected (see below) when in the past I have downloaded data with the same query selections (see below, please note that the effectively applied rates appearing twice is just a glitch. If i go into the query field to check, its always selected only once.

Screenshot 2022-10-10 172751.jpgScreenshot 2022-10-10 203221.jpg).

I am also using an institutional login so a large data set (>100000 rows) should not be an issue.

Kindly let me know if I am doing something incorrectly while using the platform. I have used the platform numerous times and never encountered such an error.

Svetlana Mladenović

Nov 25, 2022, 9:47:54 AM11/25/22
to witsforum
I have  the same issue, can not download data from TRAINS dataset (all reporters, partner WLD, all years and selected commodities under HS classification). Does anybody know what might be an issue? Same query status as in Nikita's message.

Many thanks

Svetlana Mladenović

Nov 28, 2022, 7:35:51 AM11/28/22
to witsforum
Works if i delete UK from the reporters list, thank you Nikita!