not able to download hs 200t trade dta

kanika chawla

Apr 14, 2023, 1:53:37 PM4/14/23
to witsforum
hello everyone
 Where can I get HS 2007 trade data. I am not able to find it in un comtrade database. I really need the data. It is very urgent. pls help. Before it was available in uncomtrade but I am not able to find in new version of Uncomtrade. It is coming HS as reported. there is no option to select hs 2007.

Carlos Mangunsong

Apr 14, 2023, 11:01:12 PM4/14/23
to kanikac...@gmail.com, witsforum
Alternatively, you can get data from Trademap, but no guarantee it is available. The main source of trade data will always be firstly available from the respective country's statistics agency.

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 12:53 AM kanika chawla <kanikac...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello everyone
 Where can I get HS 2007 trade data. I am not able to find it in un comtrade database. I really need the data. It is very urgent. pls help. Before it was available in uncomtrade but I am not able to find in new version of Uncomtrade. It is coming HS as reported. there is no option to select hs 2007.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "witsforum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/witsforum/87fc3de8-5b80-4b36-b7f1-580547f68452n%40googlegroups.com.

WITS Admin

Jul 21, 2023, 9:08:13 AM7/21/23
to witsforum
Once you register and login to WITS,  you should be able to query HS 2007 data.
regards
WITS Admin