Save data error

Peter Harber

Feb 16, 2023, 11:34:07 AM2/16/23
to wits...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

I am having the same issue as reported previously where I cannot save the data generated by a query. Am clicking the small floppy disk icon on the “Download Data” tab that has worked previously but nothing happens.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Harber

Senior Economist

Centre for Economics and Business Research

Unit 1, 4 Bath Street, London EC1V 9DX

Switchboard:          +44 (0)20 7324 2873

Email:                      pha...@cebr.com

Web:                        www.cebr.com

Follow us on:

PERSONAL DATA

Your email address and any other personal data supplied to Cebr will only be used or held for the purpose you sent it, and not transferred to a third party or used for other purposes without your explicit prior permission in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you wish to have your information deleted, please contact dataprotec...@cebr.com ideally with a copy of your incoming email.

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mailing the author and then delete the communication and any copies of it. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cebr. This communication is from the Centre for Economics and Business Research Ltd, whose registered office is at Unit 1, 4 Bath Street, London EC1V 9DX.