Sub-Saharan Africa

Intesar Toufic

Mar 16, 2023, 3:08:06 AM3/16/23
to wits...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

In the WITS database on trade, does Sub-Saharan Africa include South Africa? If so, if I want to compare what country X imported from Sub-Saharan Africa with  South Africa imported, would the results automatically exclude South Africa's exports to country X or I do this manually?

Best,

Samuel Munyaneza

Mar 16, 2023, 4:48:46 AM3/16/23
to intesar...@gmail.com, wits...@googlegroups.com

Yes, Sub-Saharan Africa include South Africa. You can actually verify the composition of groups using the option ‘Create country Groups’ under Utilities

In the WITS database on trade, does Sub-Saharan Africa include South Africa? If so, if I want to compare what country X imported from Sub-Saharan Africa with  South Africa imported, would the results automatically exclude South Africa's exports to country X or I do this manually?

Best,

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "witsforum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/witsforum/CAFpEOLk1DC1xhHK-4ULRhTSMTtOCQwxRnR-yPMEM%3Di2gCwR%2BCQ%40mail.gmail.com.