Results and PB's for Friday 18 March 2022

Recorder Wishart-Sharks

Mar 19, 2022, 7:27:49 PMMar 19
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi everyone

Results and PB's from the first night of Club Championships have been added to the website.

The second night of Club Championships is this Friday 25 March.  The events this week are 100 IM, 25m fly, 50m fly, 100m free, 25m free and 50m free.  Remember that you do not need to nominate for these events.  If your child has met the required number of swims, they will automatically be nominated.

Don't forget, next Sunday 27 March is the end of season trophy presentation and celebration.  I have attached the flyer with all of the information. Please feel free to bring a plate of dessert to share.  If you have any donations for our Easter raffle, please bring them to the blue shed on Friday.

Yours In Swimming

Coral
Chief Recorder
Wishart Sharks Swim Club