Nominations for Friday 12 February 2021

1 view

Recorder Wishart-Sharks

Feb 7, 2021, 4:08:47 AM2/7/21
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi everyone

Welcome back to the second half of the 2020/21 season.  I hope everyone had a relaxing break.

Results and PB's have been posted to the website.

Nominations for this week's club night are now open online and will close at 12.00pm Thursday.
(The 100m IM is open to all swimmers. Just a reminder that swimmers need to meet the qualifying time of 38 secs for 50m free to be eligible to swim the 100m free.)

Yours In Swimming

Coral
Chief Recorder
Wishart Sharks Swim Club
Cnr Colwyn and Morella St
Wishart  QLD  4122

Recorder Wishart-Sharks

Feb 7, 2021, 4:41:12 AM2/7/21
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi everyone

There was an issue with the link in the nominations email.  Please find the new link below.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Yours In Swimming

Coral
Chief Recorder
Wishart Sharks Swim Club