New members this season

President Wishart-Sharks

Mar 13, 2022, 6:17:00 PM3/13/22
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi swimmers

If your family are new to swim club this season your swimmers will receive club plaques at our breakup on Sunday 27th. If you are new please check the list below to make sure your kid's names are included. If you are new and we do not have your names on this list please reply to this email with your swimmer names.

Marissa Yu Zora Shi Hunter Mills Zan Vojtisek
Camilla Yu Teya Hill Leo Mills Ben Robertson
Isaac Guo Kaiya Hill Ella Norquay Samuel Robertson
Ting Liu Ethan Bartkow Evie Norquay Trevor Steele
Yih Xuliu Maya Bartkow Aila Bahrami Rebecca Kehoe
Paige Elford Avara Bramley Tully Williams Sedona Kehoe
Ruby Elford Lee Bai Bertie Young St Ledger Indi Morris
Amy Liu Lucas Bai Harry Young St Ledger Jackson Bonehill
George Guo Miley Bai William Maitland
Landon Nolan Annabelle Leo Lucy Maitland
Rylee Nolan Aaron Leo Eli Pan

Kind regards

Dimity Galea
Chairperson