One month to go

1 view

President Wishart-Sharks

Sep 6, 2022, 5:34:07 AM9/6/22
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi Sharks members

In just over a month we will be back in the pool swimming!

A few key points:
- Our new heat pump was installed last month and the pool is nice and warm.
- Our grandstand is currently being painted by club parent Jimmy Nolan. A big shout out to Jimmy and his team at Nolan Finishes that have come on board as club sponsors and are donating their time while completing the painting work!
- Working bee and sign on is this coming Saturday, 3pm-5pm
- Registration is now open. We are using Qkr! this season. If you already have the Qkr! app then head to the Wishart Shop. If not you can follow the link on our website: https://www.wishartswimclub.org.au/home
- Nominations are open for 2022/2023 Club Captains. All eligible swimmers should have received an email. Please contact me if you have any questions. Nominations close 5th October.
- Next committee meeting is Thursday 6th October
- First club night is Friday 7th October
- Carnival dates for Term 4 - Saturday 29th October and Saturday 19th November

I look forward to seeing you back at the pool soon!

Dimity Galea
Chairperson
Wishart Sharks Swim Club
Phone: 0421088775