Nominations for Friday 04 March 2022

Recorder Wishart-Sharks

Feb 27, 2022, 7:45:18 PMFeb 27
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi everyone

I hope everyone has kept safe during the extreme weather event over the weekend.

The club championship eligibility report has been added to the website.

Please remember to take into account the public holiday earlier in the season and events that your swimmers were eligible to swim.  Nominations for events from Friday 25 February will also be credited to swimmers.

Nominations for Friday 04 March 2022 are as follows:

[   ]  100 Breast (OPEN TO ALL SWIMMERS - no qualifying time required)

[   ]   25 Free  OR    [   ]  50 Free

[   ]   25 Fly  OR   [   ]   50 Fly OR [   ] 100 IM (ONLY for swimmers with QUALIFYING TIME ONLY)

[   ]   25 Back   OR   [   ]  50 Back

[   ]  25 Breast   OR   [   ]   50 Breast

Please have nominations emailed back no later than 6pm Thursday night with NO EXCEPTIONS.

I have attached the Club Championships rules for those members who may be unsure of how championships work.  If you have any questions regarding championships, please do not hesitate to ask.

Yours In Swimming

Coral
Chief Recorder
Wishart Sharks Swim Club
Cnr Colwyn and Morella St
Wishart  QLD  4122

Club Championships - Rules Overview V0.2.docx