Break-up RSVP

1 view

President Wishart-Sharks

Mar 19, 2022, 11:30:10 PM3/19/22
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi
We are trying to get approximate numbers for our pizza order for the break-up party. Please see the list below. Green means you have indicated your family plans to come to the break-up. Red means you are not attending. If your family name is in white please let us know whether you intend to come or not.

Also, if you will not be there at the Sunday break-up please remember to collect your plaques on Friday night.

Airey Foster Ito Mudford Shim
Allen Fukuda Jaramillo Muir Soley
Anderson Galea Johns Niciejewski Steele
Arthur Garrone Kehoe Nolan Tagliaro
Bahrami Gibson Krake Norquay Talbot
Bai Goepel Lane North Thompson (M)
Barkow Graham Langenhoven Pan Thompson C
Beard Guo Lazarakis Park Thorley
Beeley Harman Leo Perry Trevaskis
Bradford Harwood Li Pillay Vaughan
Brady Hassen Liu Prestney Vojtisek
Bramley Hewett Lok Rea Walker
Bridges Hill (K&T) Magee Reynolds White
Caruso Hill (L&T) Maitland Richards Williams
Catchlove Hockaday McGregor Robertson Xuliu
Clive Holden Mills Rose Young St Ledger
Dang Horne Molles Routledge Zhao
De Beer Hu Morris Scurr Zocaro
Degn Hughes   Seeto Zub