Nominations for Friday 21 October 2022

Recorder Wishart-Sharks

Oct 17, 2022, 5:38:49 AM10/17/22
to Wishart Swim Club, wishart sharks members
Hi everyone

Results and PB's have been added to the website.

Nominations for Friday 21 October 2022 are as follows:

[   ]  100 Breast (OPEN TO ALL SWIMMERS - no qualifying time required)

[   ]   25 Free  OR    [   ]  50 Free

[   ]   25 Fly  OR   [   ]   50 Fly OR [   ] 100 IM (ONLY for swimmers with QUALIFYING TIME ONLY)

[   ]   25 Back   OR   [   ]  50 Back

[   ]  25 Breast   OR   [   ]   50 Breast

Please have all nominations back to me NO LATER than 6.00pm this Thursday night.  Nominations will close on Thursday night at 6.00pm with NO EXCEPTIONS, so be sure to make the entry deadline.

Just a reminder when nominating:

*Swimmers can swim as few as one event or they can nominate to swim up to five events on a club night.

*The open 100m event is available to all swimmers, but swimmers must meet qualifying  time to be eligible for the additional 100m event

*Swimmers can only swim in 25m OR 50m event, not both

*Swimmers under 10 years old must meet the qualifying time before they are eligible to swim the 50m events

*All qualifying times are listed on the back of your record card.  If you didn't receive a card on Friday, they can be collected from the blue shed  on Friday.

Our first carnival of the season is on Saturday 29 October 2022 at Rochedale Swim Club.  If you know that your children will not be available, could you please let me know ASAP as the team will be selected this coming weekend.  For our new families, I have attached some information regarding carnival selection.

Don't forget to follow the Wishart Sharks Swim Club Facebook page!

Yours In Swimming

Coral
Chief Recorder
Wishart Sharks Swim Club
Cnr Colwyn and Morella St
Wishart  QLD  4122

Carnival Selection Information for Parents.docx