Nominations for Friday 11 March 2002

Recorder Wishart-Sharks

Mar 6, 2022, 1:59:08 AM3/6/22
to Wishart Swim Club
Hi everyone

Results and PB's have been added to the website.  The Club Championship eligibility report has also been added.  (Please take into account the public holiday earlier in the season as well as the cancelled club night on 25 February).

Nominations for Friday 11 March 2022 are as follows:

[   ]  100 Individual Medley (OPEN TO ALL SWIMMERS - no qualifying time required)

[   ]   25 Free OR [   ] 50 Free OR [   ] 100 Free (ONLY for swimmers with QUALIFYING TIME ONLY)

[   ]   25 Back   OR   [   ]  50 Back

[   ]  25 Breast   OR   [   ]   50 Breast

[   ]   25 Fly  OR   [   ]   50 Fly

Please have nominations emailed back no later than 6pm Thursday night with NO EXCEPTIONS.

This will be our final club night for the season before we head into championships and our seniors will be running the night.  If you have a senior swimmer (12 years and older) who would like to assist this week but has not yet added their name to the list  please let me know.

If your swimmers are eligible to swim at championships and you know that you will NOT be attending, could you please take the time to let me know in advance.  If you have any questions regarding championships please do not hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR PLAQUES!!

Yours In Swimming

Coral
Chief Recorder
Wishart Sharks Swim Club