SHARKS: Volunteers Needed!

1 view

Secretary Wishart-Sharks

Oct 3, 2022, 9:30:11 PM10/3/22
to Wishart Swim Club, wishart sharks members
Morning parents

This Friday night is our first club night of the season.  To help keep club nights running smoothly, each adult is required to volunteer at least once this term.  Any adult who has not signed up for a volunteer role by the end of week 5, will be automatically assigned a role by our executive committee. It will then become your responsibility to fulfill that role or find a replacement. If your family is unable to volunteer this term please speak directly to one of our executive committee.

Signing up to volunteer is quick and easy.  Simply head to our website and choose the date and role you'd like to volunteer for.  Get in quick to secure your preferred spot!!

The following is a short list of each volunteer position and what it entails;

BBQ COOK/SERVER

Two volunteers are required each week to cook on the BBQ and serve the food once cooked.

LOLLY SHACK SERVER

Two volunteers are required in the Lolly Shack each week.  Volunteers are responsible for taking the money and giving out the lollies, snacks and drinks.

MARSHALLING

Chief responsibility is to ensure swimmers are marshalled into their correct event and lane number on the metal seats.  You are helped in this role by the senior swimmers.  A loud voice is definitely an asset for this role.

TIME KEEPER

You are required to accurately time each 25, 50 and 100m race.  You will be given a timer at the beginning of the club night.  If you are only able to time for a portion of the evening, we can help to find another volunteer when you are no longer available.

Emma White
Secretary
Wishart Sharks Swim Club