No Swim Club Week 2

1 view

President Wishart-Sharks

Feb 1, 2021, 4:06:37 AM2/1/21
to Wishart Swim Club, NICIEJEWSKI, Tania (tnici2), Chie Ito, jim...@iprimus.com.au
Hi swim families

Unfortunately the school does not expect the pool to be quite ready for Friday night. While it is exciting to see water back in the pool, the school is still waiting on a salt delivery and will need time for the chemicals to balance out. We are also awaiting a repair on the solar heating system.

Due to having to cancel swim club this week all swimmers will have this week credited towards their club championship eligibility.

We look forward to seeing everyone back at the pool on Friday 12th February, Week 3 of school.

Dimity Galea
Chairperson
Wishart Sharks Swim Club
Phone: 0421088775