multiple proxyVia for multiple external services

Jackie chen

Nov 13, 2022, 10:49:51 PM11/13/22
to wiremock-user
hello all
if I have multiple external services that require multiple proxies to be set in proxyVia, would this be possible?

I'd like to forward and record data from multiple services

currently proxyVia only accepts one proxy at a time.

thank you.

Tom Akehurst

Nov 14, 2022, 6:39:38 AM11/14/22
to wiremock-user
proxyVia is not the parameter you need (single or multiple targets) - it's intended for routing proxy stub calls via e.g. corporate proxy servers.

To (reverse) proxy to multiple targets you need to create a stub per target, setting the matching criteria accordingly so e.g. you might create one stub for a users service with path regex /users/.* and another for a subscriptions service with path regex /subscriptions/.*