Copyrights and Yahoo

mc007

Jun 29, 2012, 6:03:05 PM6/29/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I just saw there was something going on with Yahoo. I couldn't figure out what exactly but I am really interested.
We'd like to port it to a Dojo based application and its important to us that we are in safe waters.
I had a 0.5 version and recently checked out the latest version(which works very bad!).

Is it possible to build on WireIt in the future without touching Yahoo(At all!) or any related issue ?

We need to replace replace the arc like wire with straight lines, horizontal ins and outs, and ! vertical ins and outs.

Thank you very much.

Aris Setyawan

Jul 4, 2012, 4:03:59 AM7/4/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
> Hi,
> I just saw there was something going on with Yahoo. I couldn't figure out
> what exactly but I am really interested.
> We'd like to port it to a Dojo based application and its important to us
> that we are in safe waters.
> I had a 0.5 version and recently checked out the latest version(which works
> very bad!).

Which one that works very bad?

> Is it possible to build on WireIt in the future without touching Yahoo(At
> all!) or any related issue ?

Don't worry about Yahoo. WireIt is BSD licensed. You can use it for
any purposes..

mc007

Jul 4, 2012, 4:08:19 AM7/4/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
 The recent Wire-It version behaves very bad. When dragging or creating a wire, the wire is being created with a large offset from the mouse pointer.
FF12 on OSX.

Thank You !

Eric Abouaf

Jul 15, 2012, 1:51:24 PM7/15/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No issue with Yahoo copyrights... anymore.

The "latest version" (master branch and website), is still a work in progress. It has been completely re-written using YUI3.

Eric

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/wireit/-/FPagM5sz1vIJ.

Aris Setyawan

Jul 15, 2012, 9:30:36 PM7/15/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

I have post an issue about displaying thousand's of wire technique
(with lazy loading) in github issue. Have you read it?

-thanks.

>> --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/wireit?hl=en.
>>

> --
> "WireIt" group.

mc007

Jul 17, 2012, 7:28:12 AM7/17/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Eric.

We'd need to avoid anything related to Yahoo in our code, regardless their framework are BSD or not, so let's say, we're go on with WireIt 0.5 or before, are we in trouble then ? Thank you again.