Not able to create new TerminalInput/TerminalOutput Objects

thane...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2012, 11:57:38 AM8/29/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am not able to create a new object of type TerminalInput or TerminalOutput I want to use the nMaxWires Propertie.

But i am able to create a new Terminal object. for example

var t1 = new Y.Terminal({render: layerEl, x: 280, y: 250, showGroups: false,align:{points:["tl", "lc"]},dir: [-1,0]});

when i tried the same way for TerminalInput/TerminalOutput

var t1 = new Y.TerminalInput({render: layerEl, x: 280, y: 250, showGroups: false,align:{points:["tl", "lc"]},dir: [-1,0]});

I am getting an error message as

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

when i looked at the Y object TerminalInput/TerminalOutput was not defined. I cant see those objects

Please let me know if i am missing some thing or they way i am using it is wrong.

I am using YUI 3.6.0pr4

Thanks

Thanesh
yui.js:1147