How to create a minimize button for container

nikhila thota

Feb 13, 2013, 1:27:37 AM2/13/13
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Hai,

I am new to WireIt. I had used Grouping and collapsing for Containers.
Can We create a minimize and Maximize button for containers similar to the close button?
So that whenever we click on the minimize button the container gets minimized and appropriately to maximize button and all the wires should get moved to the top of the container which is similar to the Grouping and Collapsing Functionality.
Can we implement that ?
Please Help me.
Thanks in advance.

alex d

Feb 18, 2013, 7:06:37 AM2/18/13
to wir...@googlegroups.com
there already is a minimize option. All you have to do is change the location and the icon.

nikhila thota

Feb 26, 2013, 6:28:18 AM2/26/13
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Oh!!