IE9 and WiringEditor

Igor Semkiv

Oct 11, 2011, 3:22:22 AM10/11/11
to WireIt
I have 2 problems in IE9 when I use WiringEditor:
1. I can drag and drop elements.
2. WIres than should connect FormContainner look badly.

I don't have this problems in Firefox and Chrome

Igor Semkiv

Oct 13, 2011, 10:31:46 AM10/13/11
to WireIt
Second problem is resolved. There is needed change follow code in file
CanvasElement.js

69. SetCanvasRegion: UA.ie && UA.ie < 9 ?
77. ((UA.webkit || UA.opera || UA.ie == 9) ?

The first one still exist. Can somebody help me? I discover that only
handleMouseDown fires when I thy drag&drop

Danny Ben-David

Jul 14, 2012, 10:44:02 PM7/14/12
to wir...@googlegroups.com
I know this is an old thread, but if you're using remote hosting for YUI 2.9, you can resolve that second IE 9 error by altering the user agent which YUI reads:

<!--[if IE 9]><script type="text/javascript">YAHOO.env.ua.ie=0;</script><![endif]-->

Insert that line directly after you load the YUI 2.9 js on the page. The wires should now load properly.